2019 Festival Sponsors
Highland Creek Community Gala and Festival Committee is hosting its 34th Annual Heritage Festival on Saturday June 15, 2019. This popular annual community event brings families and kids of all ages together to meet their neighbours, have fun and celebrate the season. Our gateway neighbourhood provides access to Toronto’s Rouge Forest, Lake Ontario, The University of Toronto - Scarborough Campus, Esteemed Miller Lash House, Toronto Zoo, Centennial College, The Toronto Pan Am Sports Complex, The Rouge Valley Hospital, and more. In the center of our neighbourhood lies our village with a small town village feel, surrounded by homes on large lots, an abundance of green space and a community inclusive to all offering services to all ages making our community healthy, safe and vibrant.
The Highland Creek Heritage Festival is a big fun-filled event that includes a bunch of Summer themed activities including a pancake breakfast, kids rides & entertainment, food trucks, marketplace, local musicians and artists, car show contests, craft market, farmer’s market, plus so much more!
• Attendees expected at this year’s event: 3,000+
• Estimated audience reached through HCHF promotional efforts: 15,000+
• It takes place outside in Highland Creek Park filling an entire park with activities
for the whole family (3500 Ellesmere Ave)
• Attendees range from newborns to seniors, all demographics come out to celebrate Highland Creek
• Meet your neighbours that are your customers
• Get exposure to potential new target markets
• Create a positive association with a successful community event
• Feel good about giving back to your community
• Heightened awareness of your company’s community involvement
• Positive reinforcement of your company’s values to its employees
• Recognition of your sponsorship through public relations, our website and other social media channels, posters and signage